Portland Conference Group purchase. Anyone?
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 17:50:30 -0800 (PST)
Hello coho-l,

I am helping a couple of Cohousers find others to partner with so that they can
benefit the 5 for the price of 4 purchase. As of this writing, we are looking
for 3 more.

https://2019.cohousing.org/registration/

So, it you are ready to buy a ticket and want to save on a group purchase,
please let me know.

OR if the reduction in ticket price has you decide to go to Portland, then let
me know.

I’ll connect you to Carol and Marcie so that you can coordinate the purchase.

I/We look forward to hearing from you.

Neil
Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland
See you in Portland…

PS if you want to have a conversation about what’s so important about being at
conference, I’’ volunteer to help you find clarity!