Graphic Design help needed
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 11:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
Is there a graphic designer who would be willing to volunteer some time in
the service of cohousing (Coho US)?  We have a concept, text, photos for a
trifold brochure and are looking for someone who can create the print-ready
design.  What we have in mind is not too complicated for a person with a
little know-how and the right software.  This could be a great community
service project for an artistic teen in your community, or a fun project
for anyone who enjoys this kind of thing.

Thanks so much!

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director