Re: wooden tables and stackable chairs
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 05:46:21 -0700 (PDT)
For chairs, here's my research from last year:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z6WA64EXSyhThzwUsWGixSU8VT_YBLuhQJxBDSbGwu4/edit?usp=sharing

We ordered one each of the highlighted rows, and then ended up with this
one after everyone sat in them and dot voted:
https://smile.amazon.com/Flash-Furniture-HERCULES-Capacity-Stacking/dp/B004YIDZVU/
(Actually
ordered from Jet I think.)

This one was a close second:
http://www.restaurantfurniture4less.com/fd-c01-pur-gv-gg.html

Our criteria were:

Must have:

* Lighter than the ones we have now (24lb+)
* Stackable

* Still comfortable
* Available in colours that work in the room.
* Under $100 each
* 500lb weight limit
Nice to have:
* Easier to clean

* Recommended by another cohousing group
* Cheaper
* Pretty

Hope that's helpful!

(Also, if you want some free chairs, check local hotels - we got 120+
chairs free that we split between Mosaic and Camelot when we moved in.)

     - cat

Catya Belfer
www.catya.org
CuriosityktCat.etsy.com