WebChat Wednesday
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
We Can Work It Out, LLC will be presenting on
5 Critical Elements of a Comprehensive and Engaging New Member Orientation

During this WebChat we will present 5 critical elements for an effective
new Member Orientation and respond to your questions about how to adapt
these elements to best serve your community.

This content will be relevant to both forming and established communities.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

       +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/node/6645

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/cohousing?code=home

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director