Re: Question about using addendums
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 05:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
phil - we want to make the 'fine print' accessible, particularly as it relates
to dues allocation formulae. based on some war stories i've heard from friends
who live in 'regular' a hoa, they are wrought will problems caused by
non-responsive / irresponsible board members who are often times absentee
landlords, or have accumulated so many condo units, a small handful control the
boards.

the state hoa laws are designed for the many malfeasance problems that happen
in a regular hoa. if regular hoa boards operated like a coho hoa, they would be
a lot better off.

thx
alan o.
ps - i've sought crowd sourced ideas about consequences for policy infractions
short of fines, liens and getting kicked out of the common house - we're still
struggling with that stuff.

Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems
 http://www.alanohashi.com/ecos