Re: Question about using addendums
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:39:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the input. I appreciate your experience. It sounds like it would
be best to phrase the additional operational suggestions as "implementation
guidelines" instead of using the term addendums. Addendums look like they
are contractual and they could cause legal conflict between groups and
residents. Thanks, Chris

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 12:16 AM Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]
gmail.com>