Condo to Rent in FrogSong Co-housing - this week!
From: peggy.wonder [at] yahoo.com (peggy.wonderyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 14:48:05 -0700 (PDT)
Exploring Co-housing? Our place is available to rent Saturday April 20 to
Thursday May 9. This sunny high-ceiling second floor space has 2 bedrooms and
1.5 bathrooms, full living room, open kitchen/dining room and a loft work
space.

FROGSONG COHOUSING is an intentional community of 30 households located in
Cotati, California, a small city roughly one hour north of San Francisco.

Though we still have private lives, we've chosen to reside in this tightly knit
neighborhood. We share 12-16 meals per month in our common house, which also
provides laundry facilities and meeting space. We work together to maintain our
lush landscape. We govern ourselves by consensus and resolve our conflicts
through dialogue.
Each household occupies a private on-site residence with its own kitchen. The
residences are mostly owner-occupied, not rentals.We're located right at the
entrance to lovely downtown Cotati.  Step downstairs for pizza, walk a block
for dinner or a beer.This is just a quick sketch - I'll tell you more when we
talk!Peggy Wonder |