Re: Trampolines
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
Who carries (i.e., pays) insurance in "private" backyards?  While I agree that
we shouldn't let risk shut down children's play, it may be that the community
needs to make the decision re equipment.  And if such structures are approved,
a decision re insurance would be a good second step or part of the first
decision. (In our community, exclusive use is limited to 5 feet out from
exterior walls, thus play structures are alway on community land.)

Karen Carlson
Arboretum cohousing
Madison, Wi