Re: Trampolines
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not as sanguine as Katie about ignoring insurance companies' major
safety concerns. Trampolines are uninsurable because they are darned
dangerous. Every year hundreds of thousands of kids are injured, some very
traumatically, from trampoline accidents, and if this were not covered by
your liability insurance, I suspect that your community could be sued out
of existence in case of a tragedy.
     Muriel at Shadowlake Village