fire and safety hazards from hoarder
From: fernselzer (fernselzeraol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 12:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
I have been searching in the cohousing-l  archive for something on these topics
and couldn't find anything.   Has anyone had the experience in their community
in dealing with a hoarder?    The people who have seen it think it's a fire
hazard and also looks dangerous for the person living there for a variety of
reasons.   There are rats there also.
In our HOA we have a nuisance paragraph, nothing specifically about that.Also,
this person is frequently not cooperative about any requests and feels
misunderstood or mistreated.   However, this person let someone in their house
to help with  the rats and those who went in were really concerned about the
state of the home.
Any ideas?  ThanksFern