Re: To HIre or Not to Hire a Cohousing Consultant?
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 09:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
Before I joined our still forming community the group had fired its first
architect (could not design less expensive units) and developer/consultant and
new ones were on board. I think that says something  about a group that  is
willing to do the unpleasant part to get to the good part. The consultant knew
his business and the day we closed on our land I was told he earned every penny
we ever paid him. He knew all about city building codes and who to work with. I
can't imagine what it would have been without him.  We were his first cohousing
group.
Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison Wi