Upcoming National Conference Schedule
From: Magali Gutierrez (azul1995yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 13:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello.  I  will be attending the upcoming National Conference in Portland.  I
have signed up for the one day intensive with Katie McCamant and Jim Leach on
Friday, May 31st, on the Cohousing Development Process. Then, on Sunday,  June
2nd, there is a Panel called "Getting the Most out of Your Professionals."
Katie is one of the panelists.  My question is: will the information on the
Sunday session be covered in the Friday intensive?  If so, I would rather skip
that one and attend the Panel on sustainability, scheduled at the same time.
For background, I am one of two families who are planning on forming a
cohousing group  somewhere sunny. We are in the gathering information stage.
The other household is not coming, so it will be up to me to attend as many
meaningful sessions as I can, and not to duplicate information. My husband will
be going along to the Conference, but he is not yet sure if he really buys into
the cohousing concept, so he is still deciding what sessions he will attend.
Thank you.
Magali Gutierrez (in the Northeast now, but looking to move to the Sun!)