Home for sale in Heartwood, 18 miles from Durango in SW Colorado
From: Sondra Joyce (sondrarejoycerealestate.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 06:52:12 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings fellow Cohousers!
I would like to introduce both myself and my home for sale.  It’s a long story
involving a blended family why we ended up with two homes here.  We are not
leaving Heartwood and love it here.  We live in house number 24 and are selling
21.  I have attached some information about it and the surrounding area for you
to consider.
The home has an attached apartment with a separate entrance which is easily
rentable (now for $650, easily could be $800)  or could be used as a guest
house or  studio.  Though on the basement level, it has 3 windows that bring in
light, and really is cute.
The home itself is great for a family, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.

It is also great for two individuals or couples because of the way the rooms
are situated.  Each would have a private bath, living space (den, living room)
office and bedroom, share the kitchen.
Person or couple 1:  Master suite upstairs, living room and office on the main
Person or couple 2:  Private entrance from outside to the bedroom, with
adjoining bath and office, and den all on the same level.  Could be great for
an elderly person, too.

It is also available now until May 3rd for a short term rental should you want
to come and check out the area.
I look forward to hearing from you and wish everyone a most beautiful spring!
Blessings,
Sondra Joyce