Re: Open house at Mosaic Commons Cohousing, Berlin MA on Sat. 4/27
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 08:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 6:52 AM Bob Morrison via Cohousing-L <
cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> wrote:

>   Due to a mixup, this didn't get posted on the directory for the
national cohousing open house. Time is short, so I'm posting it here. I
will continue to try to get it posted on the directory.

Actually, Bob, Mosaic is now on the list, along with 5 other Massachusetts
communities, as part of 62 overall communities listed, in the US and even
in Canada.

Check it out (be sure to refresh if you've visited it before, as several
communities have been added and a few have changed times):

http://www.cohousing.org/openhouse2019/communities

If your community is not on the list yet, it's not too late! We are now
pushing out daily updates, and supporting groups in local outreach.

I'll be doing a Coho WebChat this Thursday evening to talk about:
* how to host an effective open house (including some of the innovative
approaches different communities are using)
* how to collaborate with other local communities - the power of regional
partnership
* how to best visit communities on the day - building relationships and
learning
* how to make the most of the event using Facebook, Craig's List, and good
old flyers on walls, and I'll share some examples of local and national
media

Join me tomorrow (Thursday) via Zoom on your computer or phone or tablet at
5 PM PDT, 6 Mountain, 7 Central, 8 EDT:
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

or call in: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 202 941 610

Raines Cohen, Coho/US Volunteer and Cohousing Coach, Cohousing California
Coordinator, National Cohousing Open House Day 2019
at Berkeley (CA) Cohousing