AARP | National Cohousing Conference: May 30-June 2, 2019
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 12:17:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

I am on a lot of email lists. One of them is AARP.     This lovely piece popped
up in my inbox a few minutes ago.

This shows the great work our national organization and our conference folks
have done to bring and keep Cohousing in the main stream.  Those open houses in
the Portland area are going to be really crowded! :-)

Congrats to all teams and individuals that made this and other relationships
possible. Because just like Cohousing itself relationships are what it’s all
about.

https://2019.cohousing.org/aarp/

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing