Today is National Cohousing Day! New Brochure available to print
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 06:11:20 -0700 (PDT)
This is it: the day when many communities are willing to host visitors as
part of National Cohousing Open House Day (or for some, at separate events
in the next week)

The list of participating communities is up and shared with the world at:
http://cohousing.org/openhouse2019/communities

We're delighted to announce that that page now includes a new, colorful
cohousing brochure, that you can print on your own and, if you like, add a
sticker (virtual or physical) with your community's info (we've left a spot
for you).

If you want some inspiration while you get up and get ready today, tune in
to last Thursday's Coho WebChat, in which several communities share their
unique plans for the day, and we talk a bit about how to make the most of
it; it is linked on the page above.

Communities:We recommend putting out a sign-in list and asking participants
whether they would like to hear from the national movement; we would
delighted to add them to our list so they can continue to learn about
cohousing opportunities, including sharing yours with folks who can't make
it there today.

Please do take some time at the end of the day to share what worked well
for you, what could be done better, and a couple photos; we'd love to
document the day and learn from the experience. This goes for participants,
as well as host communities.

I look forward to seeing some of you at the National Cohousing Conference
in Portland, Oregon at the end of next month, and hearing there in person
about your experiences today.

Raines Cohen, Coho/US Volunteer and Cohousing Coach
East Bay Cohousing / Cohousing California

Proud to be hosting over 50 people and several forming communities at our
kick-off event for the day, in just a few hours