Apres Conference ... Playdate for Portland?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:07:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

Are you excited about our upcoming conference in Portland?

I am!

Since I’m sojourning all the way from Washington, DC, I would like to take the
opportunity to investigate more of Portland than the hotel.

Anyone living in Portland or the surrounding area or staying over on Monday
and/or Tuesday who would like to play tourist with me?  There’s lots to see in
Portland and I’d love to see it!

I am not an ax murderer altho’ living right in DC just 6 miles from the Capitol
I often find myself thinking fondly of axes :-)  But if you want to check …
just google my name … I think some things will pop up for you to see.   :-)

If you are interested in a playdate and are available please drop an email to
me directly — please don’t clutter up the list serve.  :-)  But hurry because I
have to make these plane reservations.

zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Thanks!

PS … I will google you, too! :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.  Steven
Wright