Eb & Bean in Portland (don't read if you are not planning a trip to Portland)
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 05:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
I hope people coming to the conference have time to enjoy this wonderful city
and environs. Do take a day or two before or afterward if you can.

Prompted by Ann’s interest in exploration, here is a recommendation for all.
and yes, it does fall into the shameless self (well almost self) promotion
category.  I’d like to recommend Eb & Bean frozen yogurt with organic,
probiotic-rich dairy and non-dairy deliciousness, handmade flavors, and
top-notch toppings. ...a destination for creative dairy, vegan, and gluten free
treats for all lovers of frozen desserts!

http://www.ebandbean.com/about

and did I mention Eb & Bean  (Eben and Sabine) are my grandchildren?

looking forward to the entire conference!

liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge
Lyme, NH

802.274.1511 Mobile

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White