Conference intensives registration
From: Linda Hobbet (coholindahobbet.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 09:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

We are a community sponsor for the Portland conference and one of our members is attending as our representative. She would like to attend some of the Thursday/Friday intensives. How does she sign up for them? The website looks like you have to go through the regular process first and pay for your registration, which is already included with the sponsorship.

Also, community sponsorship doesn't include attending the plenaries (hardly seems fair) but can she attend without eating the meal or can we pay extra for the meal?

We got an email regarding our sponsorship but it didn't answer these questions or give us a way to register without paying the registration fee so we could add the intensives. It also mentioned some attachments that weren't attached. I wrote back asking these questions but received no answers. I'm sure they are frightfully busy with all the logistics, which is why I'm asking here. The website says the space for the intensives is limited, so I'm concerned about getting signed up.

Thank you,
Linda Hobbet

--
coho [at] lindahobbet.com