Re: Conference intensives registration
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 03:25:14 -0700 (PDT)
Raines, could you say more what you are doing (and where) with Ecovillagers
post cohousing conference? I have a free Monday morning.
\
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me