Re: Conference intensives registration
From: JULIA SALTER (salterjmbellsouth.net)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 09:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
I was able to sign up for intensives with assistance from someone in seattle --
don't remember his name.....spencer?
He told me to refer to the emails sent when VH set up to sponsor this
conference, which is why I reached out to you.
i await your forwarding whatever they send to you!
Julia
Experience your own light by seeing it in others.

    On Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 12:17:23 PM EDT, Linda Hobbet <coho [at]