Conference Registration available at DISCOUNT
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 17:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thomas Lofft <tlofft [at] hotmail.com> Cell: 240-344-3741
due to a problem.

Conference Registration available at DISCOUNT

Regrettably, I'm still recovering from surgery, actually between
surgeries, because when I get past this one, I have another ahead. I
had eagerly anticipated being healed enough to enjoy the conference
with all of you at Portland, but it wouldn't be enjoyable for me
because of my impaired mobility and continuing pain.

So I do have a prepaid Registration and I would be happy to pass this
on to someone else who would really like to attend at a discounted
rate. Please let me know directly of your interest and let's make a
deal. Thanks for your interest, hope you all are planning to attend
the last Cohousing Conference in Portland this year.

Cheers,
Thomas Lofft <tlofft [at] hotmail.com> Cell: 240-344-3741
Liberty Village, MD