Re: Online meal sign up software?
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 09:08:17 -0700 (PDT)
Here at Arboretum Cohousing our in house tech experts created our member web
site via Drupal and built in a method for meal sign up. To sign up a member
clicks "community meal" on the event calendar and a sign up page appears. This
page presents the menu and asks about number of diners, meat or veg/vegan, food
restrictions , and if signer is willing to help with clean up. In  addition we
have a notebook for sign up and the head cook get some emailed sign ups. Three
methods aren't ideal but the idea is to facilitate as many diners as possible.
It works well for us.
Karen Carlson
Madison (where there is no snow on the ground) Wisc