Re: Online meal sign up software?
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 10:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Max! Yes Gather (https://info.gather.coop) was purpose built for
community meal signup and has lots of features including billing,
customizable cost formulas, reporting, exportable calendar feeds, email
reminders for workers and diners, automatic integration with facility
reservations (see below), ability to easily email meal attendees, etc.

Email me off list (info [at] gather.coop) if you'd like to set up an account.