Online meal sign up software?
From: Diane Craig (ddcraiggmail.com)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 12:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
Gainesville Cohousing is using Mosaic for our intranet and really like
it. We use it mostly for communication, household info, committee
structure/operations, and document storage. Sean is great to work with,
very responsive to fixing things and making customizations.   We are just
getting started with the common meals module and developing a process but
it has a lot of great features that I think will work well for us. We are
hosting our first common meal Tuesday night - wish us luck!

Update on our community...we have built about half of the 24 homes and all
lots are sold. Pool and garden shed will be completed in May/June and that
will complete our common structures.  We love it!

Diane Craig
Gainesville (FL) Cohousing