Question about Common Meals Signup systems
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 12:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings, I am a member of a committee that is developing a framework for
common meals for Linden Cohousing in Madison, WI. I recently interviewed
Sean at Mosaic Software about using his common meals signup system. My
fellow committee members would like to know what other signup systems
cohousing communities are using for common meals to compare with Mosaic. We
are looking for a system that includes signup and payment of meals.  My
cohousing community is a large community of 45 households so the system
needs to function with the demands of a large community.

Thanks, Chris Terbrueggen