Very first meeting
From: devorah kahn (devorah.kahngmail.com)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 06:30:30 -0700 (PDT)
I am planning to start a new community in Victoria, BC. I have booked a room at
a local library for the beginning of June and would greatly appreciate any
suggestions for what to discuss at this very first 90minute to 2 hour
gathering. My initial thoughts are to keep it simple with the following agenda:
Sign-in with contact info (email)
Round of introductions with what brings you to this meeting,
Overview of what co-housing is and is not,
Hopes and dreams for all in the room,
Timeline and next steps overview,
Show of hands for moving forward
Check-out
Additionally, any suggestions for marketing will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Devorah Kahn