Heartwood Phase 2 Moving Forward
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonmac.com)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 13:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
Caution, shameless promotion ahead...

:-)

After many years of patience (and some frustration to be honest), Heartwood
Cohousing has been able to successfully work with the Colorado Department of
Transportation to improve our highway intersection and thereby obtain an access
permit making it possible to move forward with the development of the second
phase of Heartwood Cohousing (after almost 20 years of waiting).

I thought that there may be some subscribers to coho-L who would be interested
to learn of this update.

Besides getting our access permit from CDOT, the other big news is that we have
now opened Associate Membership for Phase 2. See the attached newsletter update
at the bottom of this email.

Please let me know you have any questions or would like to be added to our
current database.

To learn more about Heartwood Cohousing, please visit our website at:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

Yours in Community,
Mac

--