Invitation to GENNA Alliance CoLab
From: Crystal Farmer (crystalbyrdfarmergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 07:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hello cohousers,

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Portland at the end of the month! If
you are looking to spend another day or so discussing community, several of
us from US Coho and the FIC will be co-creating an event called the GENNA
Alliance Spring CoLab. The GENNA Alliance is a group of organizations and
individuals interested in making connections across the communities
movement in North America. You are invited to attend several of our events:
On Sunday night, we'll have a cooperative event with the Village Building
Convergence titled Mobilizing Intersectionality for Belonging. On Monday
afternoon, we will do work around privilege and allyship that will be
beneficial to all current and future communitarians.

If your plans are flexible enough, we hope you can join us! You can find