Looking for roommate(s) for Conference in Portland
From: Maritza Valenzuela (maritza.valenzgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm headed to the conference next week and have yet to book my lodging. I
was hoping I would hear about a way to connect to other participants to
share lodging, but so far I haven't figured out how to do that.

Anyone out there looking to save some funds by sharing a hotel room or
Airbnb? I'll be there Wednesday night to Saturday night (4 nights). Please
email me directly if so. maritza.valenz [at] gmail.com

Thanks!
Maritza
Aria Cohousing Community in Denver, CO