Resales in Your Community: :-) or :-(
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 05:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

If you’re coming to the CohoUS conference in Portland, Oregon end of the month
… and the resale process in your community either doesn't

a)  exist,

b)  work very well

or

c)  is on life support …

plan to attend my workshop “Resale:  Are You Smiling or Frowning?”  Sunday
morning, June 2nd,  9:00 a.m.  (9 am?  Is she crazy?   Go to Yoga at 6 a.m. …
bring a cup of coffee to the session …all will be well … )

Learn how Takoma Village Cohousing’s Resale & Rental Pod

-  Rebooted Workshare

-  Reenergized Our Community

and

-  Raised $97,000 in contributions in just 4 years from grateful home sellers
  on a $250 Annual Budget.

I will share with you how we create a pool of potential buyers, how we help
owners with the sale of their home without an agent saving them many thousands
of dollars simultaneously netting donations to Takoma Village,  and the various
forms we use throughout the process.   Once you learn the basics, you can adapt
this program to fit your community’s needs.

Come share how your community handles resales.  Come learn how you can make a
difference in the resale process in your community.

And also please come so I won’t be lonely at 9 a.m. on Sunday morning …

See you soon!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Every corpse on Everest was once an extremely motivated person.  (Maggie
O'Neill The Twilight Sewen)