Re: Common house shared laundry
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 07:11:41 -0700 (PDT)
3 washers and 2 dryers at Pioneer Valley Coho. The three washers are
Wascomats (commercial). And one of our dryers is a large commercial (can do
comforters). Has worked well for over 20 years for a 32 unit coho.
Jerry

Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 9:39 AM Paul Harrington <pharrington [at]
southhenry.com>