Re: Resales in Your Community: :-) or :-(
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 09:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
> On May 21, 2019, at 8:11 AM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

> I will share with you how we create a pool of potential buyers, how we help
> owners with the sale of their home without an agent saving them many
> thousands of dollars simultaneously netting donations to Takoma Village,  and
> the various forms we use throughout the process.   Once you learn the basics,
> you can adapt this program to fit your community’s needs.

Ann and her team are amazing. The routine process they have developed is tours
to peak interest and get names on a notification list, open house on Sunday,
bids by Wednesday, acceptance of bids on Friday. It isn’t always that smooth
but I’m amazed that it ever does.

We’ve had a lot of turn over for a variety of reasons so this process has had
opportunities to be perfected process. And how to avoid problems. And what kind
of problems there are.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines