[EVENT] CohoCon 2019 beer tour
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 14:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all…. I am posting this for my conference community bus tour planning
partner, Lew. :)

PORTLAND BEER TOUR – FRIDAY, May 31 @ 7:30 PM

There are 105 breweries in Portland. Don’t have time to try them all?

Join Lew Bowers for a sampling of Portland’s best breweries and beer bars on
Friday May 31st, 7:30 PM. Plan to meet at the registration table.

Lew is formal SNOB member (Support Native Oregon Beer) and a founder of PDX
Commons. He has been working diligently to keep all these breweries open and
profitable.

Depending on the turnout it will be a walking tour to 3 places near the Hilton
or we can Lyft over to the East side, where some of the best places are. Beer
and Cohousing – a marriage made in heaven….

Neil (Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA) for Lew (PDX Commons, Portland OR).
See some of you Portland next week!