"Coho Tech" Meetup at Portland National Conference
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 05:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow techies, please join me for an informal meetup of "Coho Tech"
enthusiasts on *Saturday at 5:15pm-6:00pm in the Executive Room*.

We'll have a facilitated discussion of trends, issues, and ideas around the
use of tech to make cohousing and co-living work better.

There will also be a Coho Tech "birds of a feather" table in the ballroom.
Please keep an eye out for that!

--
Tom Smyth

Worker-Owner, Sassafras Tech Collective
Specializing in innovative, usable tech for social change
sassafras.coop · @sassafrastech
Pronouns: he/him