Re: New Website!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 09:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
Whoa!  Hold the horses!

On the eve of the start of the largest national coho conference gathering ever
… you also managed to roll out a totally revamped website.   You guys are
fusion powered!  This is a lovely surprise and a great launch into the
conference.

I cruised around a little bit.  Love the redo on the Directory.  Would do more
cruising but I have to finish packing so I can catch my plane to Portland …

Thank you and all for this pre-conference surprise!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

“Am I perfect?  No.   But am I striving to be a better person every day?  Also
No.  (From a series of DIY embroidery quotes by The Twilight Sewen)