Conference schedule app on Android crashes
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 07:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
My partner, Becca Brackett, is at the conference (I am not) and
reports that the android sched.com app  (with spaceman image/logo)
crashes for her after these steps:  (below is from verbal description
over the phone so is the best I can do)

In android sched.com app
"search for your event"
she types "coho" and sees the conf. logo and picks it
She clicks on "search your schedule" and it crashes
She reported it once.  It has done it several times.

Has anyone else had such problems?  She has had low (internal)
memory issues and wonders if that is the problem.  If so, not a
very elegant way to respond.

She can access her schedule from her laptop, so that is what she
will do tho maybe somewhat less often.

I still find paper useful sometimes... Like yesterday when I printed
two Google map screenshots and printed them for an 11 mile bike ride
in an unfamiliar area.

Name tags on a string combined with a conference schedule seems like a
great idea to me.  Also you can modify it, make notes, draw arrows etc.
Can the app do that?

Fred