Minneapolis event: Sun Jun 9 - News from cohousing conference
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 10:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
Becca Brackett <bcrk [at] cohousing.org>
due to...

I posted it because Becca asked me to :) (Becca is my partner and is
rushing to get ready to board the Amtrak train back to the Twin
Cities.)

Minneapolis event: News from cohousing conference
Sunday June 9th, 2019 7pm
First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis   http://www.firstunitarian.org
900 Mt Curve Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403  (above/behind Walker Art Center
but use Mt Curve entrance.)

I am eager to share what I learned at the National Cohousing
Conference in Portland OR.   https://2019.cohousing.org/

Many ideas for small planned neighborhoods were presented.

Find out how cohousing is the antidote to isolation.
Grace Kim who did TED talk about this was a presenter. See
https://www.ted.com/talks/grace_kim_how_cohousing_can_make_us_happier_and_live_longer

Things shared included ways to live our values in a close community.

Ideas from a tour of affordable cohousing.

See also
https://www.bassettcreek.us/june-9-national-coho-conf.html

Please let me know if you can attend - light refreshements will be served.

Becca Brackett
email: bcrk( at) cohousing.org
or Call  Becca at 612-588-9532