Cohousing.org directory and classifieds
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 21:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you to everyone for your patience with the transition of the website.
It has not been without bumps in the road, and we're not finished yet.

This email is to check in on directory and classifieds listings.  I *think*
I have addressed all the concerns that I have received and all listings
that have been submitted are published.  That said, there has been a lot of
email traffic around this and it is certainly possible that I missed
someone.  If that is the case, please do me the favor of sending me an
email with the name of your community and the relevant information about
your directory listing or ad.

NOTE: If your community has not yet created a new listing on the new site,
we ask that you do that soon.  We are looking forward to having a fully
current directory resource for all who use it.

It is our hope that the new system will make renewals and edits much easier
than they have been in the past and that this will continue to be a service
that helps cohousers and communities find one another.  Thanks again for
your patience and help

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director