How does your community handle outdoor lighting?
From: Dawn E. Slack (dawneslackgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 16:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there!

We live in a fairly rural area without street lights.  We keep running into
conflicts around outdoor lighting.  Some people are very sensitive to
lights and issues around light pollution.  Others are sensitive to issues
of visibility and safety.  I'm wondering how your community has handled
this if you've run into this particular disagreement.  Do you have
guidelines written into your CC&Rs about it?

Million thanks, and hello to the various peeps I met at the conference this
weekend!

Dawn