aging community members
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 09:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas of tasks that could be done by aging community
members who are failing a bit mentally and/or physically.  We have a couple
of folks in their 80's who are finding it more difficult to do tasks but
still want to participate.

And a related question,
Do you have a provision in your work system such that aging community
members at some point are exempt from work hours?   Or another way to
accommodate folks at that stage of life?

Thanks.
Susan Hedgpeth
Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, CA  (east of San Francisco)
http://phch.org

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>