Re: DocuWiki
From: Tom Smyth, Gather (infogather.coop)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 15:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon, what would it take for Gather's wiki to support these needs?
WYSIWYG and file attachments?

There are two very common and sad stories in here:

   1. Relying on free, corporate services only to have the pulled out from
   underneath oneself
   2. Relying on hobbyist labor only to have the hobbyist move on.

Gather is intended as a third way—sustainable, professional tech that is
owned by the people who use it. Gather will be a multi-stakeholder coop
owned by its users and the workers who maintain it.

It would be great if we could get you all on there so you could be
contributing to its sustainability. Can we find a way?