Cohousing Advocacy Questionnaire
From: CentreofaCircle: Kristopher Stevens 416-303-1201 (kristophercentreofacircle.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 10:32:15 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings Cohousers!

Please help us identify strategies (policy/regulatory, support, etc.) to
advance Cohousing in North America. We at SAGE Senior Cohousing Advocates (a
501c3 non-profit) are working with our sister organizations the Cohousing
Association of the United States and the Canadian Senior Cohousing Society to
advance the field.

We’ve created a short questionnaire and would appreciate your input.  The
survey should take 5 to 10 minutes to complete and you will be sent a copy to
your email after you complete it.

The link is https://ca.surveygizmo.com/s3/50048080/AdvancingCohousing

The results are confidential and will be aggregated to help advise our
priorities, advocacy and resource development in the months and years ahead.

Thank you in advance and please reach out to us if you have any questions or
concerns at info [at] sagecohoadvocates.org <mailto:info [at]
sagecohoadvocates.org?subject=Advancing%20Cohousing%20Survey>.

Warm regards,

Kristopher Stevens
Board Member
SAGE Senior Cohousing Advocates

www.SAGECoHoAdvocates.org <http://www.sagecohoadvocates.org/>

Kristopher Stevens
President

Phone: 416-303-1201
Email: kristopher [at] centreofacircle.com
Website: http://centreofacircle.com
Twitter: POLICOM