Re: Cohousing
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:56:32 -0700 (PDT)
Best quote from this article:

"Extended cohousing of two mouse populations can nearly normalize the fecal
microbiota"

Wow! I think that is good....is it? We have healthy mice in cohousing?

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 6/11/19, 10:44 AM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Ann Zabaldo"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on
behalf of zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

    Hi all —

    I’ve seen a lot of ways in which the term “cohousing” is misused by
writers, developers and housing folks but this one absolutely sent me into a
paroxysm of chuckles.  I’m not even sure how to respond to to the authors of
this report.  Should I even try?

    https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/pdf/S2211-1247(19)30662-X.pdf

    Best --

    Ann Zabaldo
    Takoma Village Cohousing
    Washington, DC
    Member, Board of Directors
    Mid Atlantic Cohousing
    Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
    Falls Church, VA
    202.546.4654

    “Am I perfect?  No.   But am I striving to be a better person every day?
Also No.  (From a series of DIY embroidery quotes by The Twilight Sewen)