Re: cohousing.org is down!
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
The Coho/U board member handling technical issues is aware of the problem
and working on it. No more calls or emails needed, thanks.

In my experience, any new web rollout as massive as this will have some
issues, just like I’m sure we all had “punch list” items when we moved into
our communities.

Raines, Coho/US Vokunteer