Care Committee (?)
From: Karen Browne-Courage (joyfulreuniongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

We are in the process of developing Village Hill Cohousing in Northampton,
MA.  Our homes are being built, but we are not in them yet.  At this point
we are focusing on organizing.  We have identified a need to have a
Committee that we are currently calling a Care Committee, with the thinking
that it would be good to have members who are noticing conflicts and who
could offer to mediate these.  In addition, the Care Committee could think
about activities or events that would be nurturing for our members.

We would be interested in hearing from any communities who have a similar
Committee or who are addressing these needs in any manner.

Thank you for your support,
Karen Browne-Courage