Re: Care Committee (?)
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:55:53 -0700 (PDT)
We have a Process and Communications Team. They are responsible for helping to
resolve conflicts as needed. Here is their ‘charter' from our Teams agreement
<https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/teams.html>.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power
of hope of freedom to those who are not free."
        - Pearl S. Buck