Re: Care Committee (?)
From: Joan Sidney (jssidneysidneyfamily.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
What's the co-housing near Truckie, NV? Can I visit this coming week or so?
I'll be at my sons' in Zeph.yr Cove.
Thanks,
Joan

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:23 AM Karen Browne-Courage <
joyfulreunion [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We are in the process of developing Village Hill Cohousing in Northampton,
> MA.  Our homes are being built, but we are not in them yet.  At this point
> we are focusing on organizing.  We have identified a need to have a
> Committee that we are currently calling a Care Committee, with the thinking
> that it would be good to have members who are noticing conflicts and who
> could offer to mediate these.  In addition, the Care Committee could think
> about activities or events that would be nurturing for our members.
>
> We would be interested in hearing from any communities who have a similar
> Committee or who are addressing these needs in any manner.
>
> Thank you for your support,
> Karen Browne-Courage

Joan Seliger Sidney <http://www.joanseligersidney.org/>
Body of Diminishing Motion
<http://www.joanseligersidney.org/diminishing.html> (CavanKerry), Eric
Hoffer Legacy Finalist 2015
Bereft and Blessed <http://www.joanseligersidney.org/bereft.html>
(Antrimhouse)
Special Research Associate / Writer in Residence
University of Connecticut Center for Judaic Studies and Contemporary Jewish
Life
http://www.joanseligersidney.org