Affordability Options
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 06:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
Is there a good resource that lists possible strategies for affordable
co-housing? A new phase is planned for Touchstone and the developer is
having trouble lining up buyers and I was thinking there might be some way
to bring in some affordability stuff. It may be too late but I thought I'd
try. I know very little about this, I'm just sensing the moment may be
right politically as the cost of housing in Ann Arbor is quite high
(relatively) at the moment.

Thanks.

--
Tom Smyth

Worker-Owner, Sassafras Tech Collective
Specializing in innovative, usable tech for social change
sassafras.coop · @sassafrastech
Pronouns: he/him