Re: Ending Single Family Zoning
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 06:52:42 -0700 (PDT)
Well yes, I've been fighting one- and two-acre zoning my entire adult life
with the same argument the article uses -- it as a subsidy for the rich who
could not afford all that land without exclusionary zoning.   But the
government is us -- and the legislature.  We've got to get out the
vote..and get rid of Citizens United,.

Diane